Sussex paintings for sale

Tuesday 5 February 2013

"Beer and Old Blighty" Spitfire still life painting

I thought I would have a little bit of patriotic fun with this still life painting. A good glass of Kentish "Spitfire" ale and a model of it's iconic namesake. A touch of British celebration and a toast to past heroes.
 Although painted in a modern style the earthy colours of this painting give it a vintage feel and combine well with the red, white and blue of the Union Jack flag.

                                             "Beer and Old Blighty"
                                 Acrylic 20"x 16" x1.5"
Patriotic still life with Spitfire and beer


"Beer and Old Blighty"

5 comments:

  1. Good old Shepherd Neame ... the brewery is practically on our doorstep!

    Great painting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an outstanding piece.
    Absolutely love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Pat, I thought I would have a bit of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are going for most excellent contents like I do, just
    visit this web page all the time since it gives quality contents,
    thanks

    Feel free to visit my page: Pirater Un Compte Facebook

    ReplyDelete