Sussex paintings for sale

Sunday 27 January 2019

Frosty morning painting

Goodness! It's been soooo long since I've been here!
Christmas arrived and brought with it a rather unpleasant flu virus . No painting. No walking .
It's been a frustrating time but now at last I'm happily back on track.
The year has got off to a good start with 4 painting sales and the Winter weather is finally arriving....HURRAY!
I awoke last week to be greeted by a wonderful frosty morning and couldn't wait to get out !
The sun was just rising and created a glorious glow upon the scenery around me .
A frosty morning around Newick and Chailey

The colours are so different at this time of the year and painting with them was a new challenge for me. It took a lot of work but I'm happy with the result .

                                            " One Frosty Morning" 
                                  Acrylic on canvas 24" x 18" 
"One Frosty Morning" A painting from my early morning Winter walk
 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete