Sussex paintings for sale

Tuesday 26 July 2022

 Well, the Uckfield Art Fair went well . I sold 2 paintings and met lots of new people as well as catching up with some old friends. 

My paintings on display at the Art Fair

Since then I've been making the most of the Summer weather and going on lots of wonderful walks . They have taken me over the South Downs and to the beaches of Sussex . 

If you would like to see more from my walks please take a look at my walking page on Facebook  

Footpaths and Photos

I've also been busy painting although that wasn't easy in the heatwave! The paint was drying on my brush before I could get it on to the canvas! I got there in the end though  ....

 "Beach Gardens" (Bulverhythe) and "The Trough on the Brow"  (Itford hill near Lewes) 



As July draws to a close I wonder what August will bring ?

No comments:

Post a Comment