Sussex paintings for sale

Monday 23 January 2017

"Winter Reflections "

Well it's been a bit of a slow start to the year. I unfortunately sprained my ankle which meant I havn't been able to get out much . It's been so very frustrating!
Stubborn determination couldn't keep me in for long though and my recent walks have been close to home ( just to be on the safe side).
I'm lucky to live in a village where there are plenty of rural paths to follow and in  the recent frosty weather they were a delight to walk.
My path took me around the south side of Newick through woods, over fields and by the frozen waters of Winter.....perfect....just right for a painting!
                                            "Winter Reflections"
                                  Acrylic on canvas 24"x 18"
"Winter Reflection" Acrylic painting
 "A cold Winter's day in the Sussex countryside when the sunlight barely manages to break through the trees upon the icy waters of the lake .
The muted colours mingle with the mist and soft rays of sunshine as the wild geese fly in almost unnoticed . "

 https://www.artfinder.com/product/winter-reflections-ba03/

                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment