Sussex paintings for sale

Friday 7 November 2014

"Autumn in the air" and " The edge of Autumn" Paintings from an Autumn walk in Sussex

An Autumn walk in Newick, East Sussex
Although the Autumn hasn't been as colourful this year I have still found some lovely picturesque walks to explore.
After living in the village of Newick for 4 years I am still discovering new paths, scenery and inspirations!
Recently I followed a route that took me from the south outskirts of the village, around the boundary of Newick Park and on to the village of Spithurst.
With clear blue skies and glorious sunshine you could really sense the arrival of Autumn.
The walk took me past a lake, pond, woodland and fields.....just about everything I could wish for !
Walking from Newick to Spithurst, East Sussex
After a while my path lead me onto a farm track where the still waters of a small pond caught my attention....this was definitely to be my next painting.....

                                                  "Autumn in the air"
                                    Acrylic on canvas 18"x 24"
"Autumn in the air" Autumn painting from the Sussex countryside
                              
                                                    "The edge of Autumn" 
                                        Acrylic on canvas 24"x 18"
"The edge of Autumn" Acrylic painting on canvas
               More Sussex paintings http://paula-paintmyworld.blogspot.co.uk/p/the-sussex-coast-on-canvas.html#.VGy0_slOzIU

No comments:

Post a Comment